Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's been too long!!!

You know that it has been too long when you can't remember your password to your blog and you have to have it reset. I haven't been blogging because life has happened. I haven't been sewing much because I have been distracted. I had some medical issues and it has freaked me out. I pray that is all behind me. So it's time to get undistracted. I have finished a rag quilt and will post pictures soon. I am working on finishing a flimsy that is laying around. The plan is to get some things to the LA'er soon as I have been squirreling away a few nuts so that I can get some done. It's not as much fun to make tops unless you are getting them quilted also.

I could use some encouragement. So if you have any happy thoughts or words of wisdom, please send them my way!!!!!

No comments: