Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prayer Quilt

I am attempting to make a prayer quilt. This is the top that I am finishing...made with April Cornell's sunshine jelly rolls. This is for a Christian friend that is in need of prayers due to her medical condition.
I am going to put inspirational scriptures in the dark blue areas of the quilt. I am finally learning to use my embroidery machine. I am amazed to find out tonight that I have numbers on the machine. Maybe this machine is not the waste of money that I have felt like it has been.
As I am praying for my friend, please pray for me that I am able to finish this project so that it may help my friend feel the peace and comfort that passes all understanding. God is good all of the time. All of the time God is good!!!!

1 comment:

Toby said...

What a beautiful thought and gorgeous quilt. Your friend will love it!

Toby (BPF)