Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ring Bearers Pillow

Just a quick check in. I have been a slug this week since I have a week break from school. Finals were last week and I am excited to say that I earned an "A" in Managerial Accounting and in Investments. Registered for the next term that starts next week. I will be taking Human Resources Management and Strategic Management. In speaking with my advisor it is possible that I may be able to graduate in December. I have been on cloud 9 ever since. I am really tired of school...it really gets in the way of sewing.
This week I have been working on a ring bearers pillow. Will post a picture when it is completed. I have forgotten how much I really enjoy cross stitch. Went to the cross stictch shop last week and renewed old acquaintances. I am going to have to do some more stitching I can already tell. Besides I bought a new Just Nan snowman pattern that I am just dying to start. I am excited about starting the ring bearers pillow. The wedding is not until May and I am over half way done. This will be a first! Too many times I have been making the pillow right up until the wedding rehearsal. Maybe I am getting too old to procrastinate that much.
Nothing quilty going on. Should be working on My Blue Heaven but I have stalled. Hope that you are having a good week.

No comments: