Sunday, March 4, 2007

WIP'S

I am working on finishing the binding for this Can't Cut It Up quilt. When I get a new pattern I try to make more than one to get the hang of it. I have another one posted earlier. I still have a pink one that needs to be sent to the quilter. Hopefully, I will be able to have that quilted in the next couple of months. This may be for my spare bedroom. The pink one will actually be the first quilt that I have made that will actually be for my bed.


Here is the ring bearers pillow that I am working on. I am still adding beads. It is still about 3 weeks away from being finished but the wedding is not until May and my goal is to be finished the middle of April. It is also giving me ideas to design a very special pillow for my niece that is getting married May 2008. Her pillow will have to be over the top. If anyone has any great idea, please share!!!
Back to school this week. Am ready to get started. The more I attend classes then the closer I become to finishing. The fact that I might be able to graduate in December inspires me. I am tired. I am ready to be done.
Hope everyone has a great week and get's what you want accomplised!!!

1 comment:

Debra Dixon said...

Clever pattern for a large print!